Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sims2 and "Only Rip" Injuries

So guess what, we had a Youth Group activity yesterday. Guess who got three ribs knocked out of joint by a 300+ lbs person? You guessed it, Sean Connery! No, actually, it was me. -_-

Anyways, we were playing a game similar to baseball and Duane came around to third base, which I was guarding, and bowled right into me. At the time I figured I was just muddied and bruised, and possibly messed up my wrist. Don't you love how your body doesn't tell you you're injured until the next morning?

So I woke up and had trouble moving, skipped church and played Sims 2 while listening the the wicked awesome Ravi Zacharias via intarwebz (www.rzim.org), and moving at the speed of a tractor.

Anyways, I did manage to squeeze in some good pictures between injuries and teen activities. There aren't many, but still, enjoy.



No comments: