Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ye Olde Renaissance Faire!

I'm sorry I've been dead, Darthy and I decided it was time to update my wireless drivers, and in the process, we accidentally busted my laptop. Soooo... We finally got it up and running again. Did I mention we worked at Ren Faire last weekend? It was wicked rainy and bitter cold all of Saturday, and then Sunday, the day we weren't allowed to work, it was bright and sunny. -_-*

Anyways! I have some pictures, the picture of the lady in green was taken by Amber, the rest are by me. Enjoy! Eventually I'll get around to posting something better... >.> Who knows...

I'll prolly be either taking a digital photography course or a fantasy artwork course, I can't decide which I want. Any suggestions?















And my feet are wicked cold.... So with that, I'm gunna go get me some sockies...

No comments: