Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dismembered Child Figures!

So I totally got a $40 Tripp skirt for $4 at a thrift store, how awesome is that? And, some crazy bloke left the heater on, so it's like 80F in the house, but like 40F outside. So I ran outside with short sleeves on expecting to roast like I did inside... Instead I froze.

Anyways... I have some pictures from Easter, one of them my mom actually took. It's the one of the little girl with the seemingly red Easter basket, picking up eggs. It's actually Elmo with bunny ears. Why anyone would want their kid to carry around a decapitated Elmo is beyond me but... Decapitated Elmo? HEYYYYYY!

errr...

I'm gunna get back to my homework...












Can anyone else see what's wrong with this orange juice?

Lotsa people at Easter Dinner. Not a seat was empty, we actually ran out of chairs.

I need a tripod... Like now.

No comments: