Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good Morning Campers!

I hate mornings as much as I hate college cafs, however, it's a good dreary rainy day, so it's nice and pretty. I might get the chance to do some photography, but no promises. I've been house sitting with my sister and going to work with her. I pretty much just crash in the caf or the library and use the wireless for school... among other things... >_> Anyway, I'm going home tonight.

But anyways, I met this kid who was an exchange student in japan, the two of us were practicing our japanese. He's so much better then me, so I'm bringing my japanese origami book to see if he might be able to help me translate it. I gave up using a tourist dictionary ages ago...

Anyways, as follows, you have the starter, middle image, finished, then the tools. Enjoy, feedback is appreciated. And no, no reposts today. Rip is lazy... Maybe if I post some photography later today I might do a few reposts. Have a nice day!






No comments: