Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sowwy...

I'm really sorry about the dullness lately guys, but we've had some technical difficulties. I got my new laptop from the school only to find out it doesn't have a wireless card. I don't know about you guys, but I can't get online unless I have wireless, there's no where for me to plug in. I can't get tech to fix it until Tuesday because of Easter Break. So things are going to take longer to fix. I will be shutting the old site down as scheduled, but the reposts prolly won't be done for a while seeing as none of my files are on this laptop anymore. They're in a place I can only get if I have freakin' wireless so they're still waiting to be transfered from Masamune (Old lappy) to Musashi (New lappy)

Anyways, have a great day, and if you're bored, just read my writing blog.

Intellectualbystander.blogspot.com

Enjoy.

No comments: